Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

They Missed Our Girl


Came in to work this morning without tagging my girl. Clients, patrons, customers and friends were asking where is the little Angel of mine.

"We sure missed her presence greeting us early in the morning," the common phrase I've heard from them.

I said thank you to my bosses for allowing me to take Angelina to work. It was so nice of them.

When I woke up this morning, my girl was still in bed and soundlessly sleeping. Now that she has company at home I allowed her to sleep a little bit late around 9:00 PM since she don't have to wake up early.

To be honest, she was liking going to work with her Mama. We slept as early as 7:00 PM so she can have enough sleep during those days. Looking at her, I believe in the saying..."Early to bed, early to rise, makes your body healthy and wise."
Wish, I can sleep like our girl from 7:00 PM to 5:00 AM but as I aged, my sleep pattern is totally different from her's.

As always, we're always on schedule of what we're doing every day of our lives. We both likes our daily routines.

Just as I came home today, she was so happy greeting me at our back door, "Mama, I just took my shower with the Lola and we used the Palmolive shampoo from the Philippines."

You think it was cute? I would say so...

How did she know that it was Palmolive? It was her lola who read it for her. She can read some 2-3 syllables but not the Palmolive syllabication...lol! She pretend she's reading to it but technically, she's memorizing it. Amazing how kids handle their learning skills.

Got to go and drop her off to school. Have a great Wednesday, ALL!





No comments: