Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Blog Award From A Dearest Friend




Hello friend Lerio, thank you for passing on this blog award thingy. I really appreciate it and I'm honored...wink! I do understand that we both are busy but we still manage to talk on a constant basis. I have old and new friends that I really keep and you are one of them.

Friends may come and go in our walk of life but I treasured those who are
Dear to ME!

The first time I talked to you over the phone, I can sense the sincerity in you. The minute I saw you, I can tell you are for real...wink! I enjoyed talking with you, hanging with you and sharing those delicate secrets in life. Pssstt...ang TSISMIS! Just kidding...

Too bad, we don't have time to deal that kind of business matter...lolz! We have more important things to do instead.

Being a friend, I am open to comments, suggestions and clarifications in life and no hard feelings...yay! That's how I like life. Correct me if I'm wrong and I will do the same...wink!

That's what friends are for, ...for good times and bad times , I'll be on your side forever more.
Psstt...it's a song and the lyrics really put a great impact in my being.

Anyhow, I don't have any clue what's the deal, rule or criteria of this blog award. All I know, I'm expressing my sincerity with regards to FRIENDSHIP.

Once again, thank you for the blog award and most of all thank you for the FRIENDSHIP!

May God Bless Us All and may we all have a fantastic midweek!

No comments: