Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

To Dream the Impossible Dream

One of my so many dreams in life is to visit the Middle East-- United Arab Emirates, Dubai in particular.

I have some of my friends, classmates and relatives working in Dubai. Chatting with them online and talking about this spectacular Dubai just makes me excited to fly as soon as I can.

According to my friend, my resource person, Dubai is an oasis in the desert and offers the epitomy of indulgence and endless sunny days. From the seven star Burl Al Arab Hotel to Jumeirah Palm Island, Dubai is a modern high tech city brimming with innovation that also has links to it traditional history and Islamic culture.

Of course to add more, she told me that my stay in UAE will not be complete if I won't stay for a night or two in Abu Dhabi, the capital City of United Arab Emirates. Based from my friend's experience, she narrated to me her unforgettable luxury accommodation in abu dhabi that is why she really convinced me to take a vacation on this side of the world. Abu Dhabi is where city life and luxury are infused by the traditional values of respect and hospitality. Full of skyscrapers, shopping plazas, extravagant hotels and magnificent mosques, this wealthy emirate destination is the most glamorous amongst the 7 sisters.

For sure, if my dream will turn into reality, I know where to book for my cheap dubai accommodation. Thanks to cheaper than hotels site via internet for the great deals they offer to the traveling public for everyone's hotel stay.

I can't wait for that time to come, where I can explore part of the hemisphere of the globe.

Wish me luck or am I just dreaming?

No comments: