Search This Blog

Saturday, June 13, 2009

Ready Get Set, Shop!

Being a descendant of Eve and a woman in nature, shopping for me is a very pleasurable experience. I admit, shopping is one of my favorite past time. It can be with friends, family, spouse and just me, alone. It's like a therapy for me.

As we reached the computer age, it is more easy and convenient for us to shop in the comfort of our own home. For sure shopping online will help us save some money and we can get great online shopping deals.

Why? We don't have to hop from one store to another driving all over just to get the right price that we want. At online store, we can make comparison shopping as cool as it is without using all our energy from walking physically.

I enjoy myself shopping online, checking which stores online are real and have the great deal I want.

I'm satisfied so far on what I shopped online and more than happy to get the cash back rebates as if I'm getting my money back. My Hubby always call me a wise shopper for I shop items with quality and reasonable prices.

Now that I found Extrabux.com, I am so thankful with the great deal they offer to the shopping public. Here's what it says, every time you shop online, be sure to come to Extrabux.com first and click on their link to the online store of your choice. You will be taken to that store's website and they will earn commission on anything you purchase, but rather than keep this commission, they will give it to us, the shoppers! The more online shopping we do, the more we will earn. It's a win-win-win situation.

No comments: