Search This Blog

Sunday, June 21, 2009

What's Going On

I'm so sad right now that my camera and computer were not in good terms...wink!

For some reason, my PMB (Picture Motion Browser ) is down and my pictures are not loading properly. I can load them in my media file but there wasn't any date when the pictures were taken.

I like the dates to appear in all my photos so it will served as a marker to me. It's kind of important, in my case.

It all started when Hubby loaded the video from our handycam to my lappy.

I tried to uninstall all my sony programs in my lappy and goodness gracious, it took forever and ever, AMEN!

I gave up and went outside and played with our girl with her Barbie Scooter. I took a video of her playing the scooter that her grandpa gave on her 4th birthday.

Wow! it's so amazing watching Angelina riding her tiny scooter with her one foot on it. She wants me to try her scooter but I never had the guts to ride or else I will suffer the consequences of having a broken hips, arms and legs . Yeah, I'm too old to attempt that kind of toy.

Hubby was watching us and was laughing hard how our Angelina forced me to ride her toy.

Sometimes, it's hard to say no to a child but I did say it firmly.

No comments: