Search This Blog

Monday, June 22, 2009

The Cutting Lesson



If you remember, I bought a scissor for our girl so she can start cutting some art works of her.

Our Dada noticed how sharp her little scissor was. He asked me if it was a safety scissor.

Anong malay ko kung may pagkakaiba pala. Ang alam ko basta a tiny scissor just like any scissors that I saw at the preschool. 'Yon pala ang nakuha ko it wasn't appropriate for our girl.

So, Hubby had a quicky drive going to Walgreens to buy a safety scissor. He came home and showed to me what was written in the packaged. He's right and no doubt about it.

Paano kasi in my younger years in Pinas, kahit ano basta gunting na panggupit, I was more than happy to play with it. No precautions or safety issues being imposed by the Phlippine Regulatory Board...wink!

Kaya kayo mga Nanay at Tatay, bilhin n'yo 'yong may sabing safety scissors or else ubos ang buhok ng anak n'yo. Angelina didn't try to cut her hair yet but she tried mine...how's that?

Anyway, I need to pick up our girl at home today for her Tiny Tots class. Dada has an appointment to go and as a mother to my child, it's my obligation to transport Angelina to her point of destination.

No comments: