Search This Blog

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Complimentary Pass, Once Again!


I came in to work last Thursday and found this tiny envelope sticking in my mailbox.

I had my name in the outside and opened it right away.

There is this tiny card that really touched my lab-dab heart. Aside from the card were two complimentary passes at Elitch Garden.

That was so nice of my Superior for thinking of my hardwork.

Tiny little things as such like this is very dear to me.
It's the thought that counts, Ladies and Gentlemen.

Yohooo! It's that time again to visit this Elitch place.

Some of you may know that I have a very active toddler that wants to do anything for fun. We always pass by at Elitch Garden and she's in so much joy to visit this amusement place once again.

God will make a way, right? So, Angelina's longing was answered. Oh boy! I don't have any plan yet on what particular day and time we will use our complimentary pass. All I know, we can use the ticket anytime within this year except for those private functions and the date being stated above.


Just sharing a very sentimental blessing, you know...wink! What an awesome God!

No comments: