Search This Blog

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Angelina's 1st Day In School

As she's moving one step at a time, I can see more and more excitement from her.

We tried to enroll her on a regular basis for the Tiny Tots program which is the K-4 class.

Yes, our small but horrible este terrible Angelina is in so much happiness knowing that she can be with friends in school.

I gave her an evening bath so her Dada won't have problem in the morning from feeding, brushing her teeth and changing her clothes. Although, she's so independent in doing all the chores for herself but still she needs an assistance from an adult.

Now that she knows how to change her clothes, she will pick up the clothes that she wants to wear and she has the stool as her helper to reach those clothes hanging on her closet. What can I do, our baby is now officialy a toddler! At this stage, she thinks she's old enough to handle everything, on her own joyous way...wink!

On her first day of the class, she was begging to take with her the "Hello Kitty" backpack, all dressed up with her favorite pinky dress and white sandals.


As soon as they enter their classroom, they have the circle time with a name tag on their chest. Parents were there the first few minutes watching their children on how they interact with the other kiddos. I saw some parents were taking videos and pictures of their children and I'm one of them of course...my talent and my hobby!

Too bad, I didn't stay that long since I have to be back at the front desk, work, work and work attending to our customers's need. Well, they have playtime in the playground, as soon as the flock of toddlers passed in the lobby our Angelina was so proud to point me and told her classmates, "That's my Mom on the phone!" I waved to all the cute toddlers in return.

Watching and raising our Angelina just make us all happy as one family. It was like a dream how she comes into our life. What an unexpected surprise from Him! To God alone be the glory...his words endures forever! I'm just amaze of His mighty power.

Angelina may not be a perfect child in the eyes of the many but for us, she is a perfect GIFT from Him.















































































No comments: