Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Today Is Mexico's Independence Day

How did I know?

One of our regular customers greeted me with a happy smile on his face. He said it's his 16 years anniversary living in USA and he was 23 year old when he left his country.

What's my reaction?
"Congratulations, now I know."

You think all countries celebrating Independence Day? I'm just curious.

One of the many countries that I want to see is Mexico. We almost made it when Angelina was two year old when we were in California for her 2nd birthday. I didn't apply for a passport yet and so with Angelina, only my hubby who has one.

We just want to cross the boarder of Tijuana(spelling?). Hubby heard that in order to get there, we need some sort of passports.

Who knows, sooner or later my wish in traveling to Mexico will be granted...wink!

Anyway, congratulations Mexico for your freedom. I don't know... to whom since my history is limited...lolz!

No comments: