Search This Blog

Saturday, September 5, 2009

My Ma's A Keen Observer

She was asking me if I'm not tired of doing this and that.

I looked at her in the eyes and smiled, "Ma, life in America is always on the go."

You can't just stay in one corner of the house and end up with depression problems.

Well, as a mother, she also keep watching our watch thinking of my whereabouts.

She's not interfering my coming and going but just concern, I guess.

I can relate though now that I'm a mom myself to our one and only Angelina.

I'm trying my best to cope up with everything from home, family, friends, work and church.

My life revolves all those five words I'm talking above.

I remember, back home when I was still single and living in same roof with my parents. I'm still the same person who likes to rock and roll ...lolz!

Well, my parents considered me as one of their black sheep. I have my own principle in life for the better. I stand on my own and living my life slowly but surely. I did not say my siblings are not thinking of their future, of course they do but sometimes people are just too weak when it comes to love and heartaches...it's really true. My parents didn't have any problem at all how I grew up when it comes to love and courtship . I was destined and determined not to follow my heart but my brain as if I have enough brain...wink!

When I was young, I was dreaming to go to another country for adventure (sabi kasi nila kapag may nunal ka sa talampakan, malayo ang ating marating, baka ganuon na nga...ahehehhe!).
I hold to my dreams and my wish was granted by the Lord in a way of marrying my one and only love of my life.
Dreams are my reality...according to the song.

Living with principle and faith in Him will turn into a reality. Honesty, hardwork and determination are the keys to success (for me lang ha, I don't know about u). I considered myself successful in my own way...ahehehe! Having a simple life is the kind of life that I am wishing for. Take note, God will bless us more if you just only knew.

My parents are happy of who I am and Ma always says that I never changed. I'm still the frank, straight-forward individual, friendly and knows how to look for the better.

I can be irritating at times to them but they agreed though, it's just they also have pride like anyone else. Watch out when the ego strikes...lolz!

One thing I can't forget about my Ma, she was washing my white guitar brand shirt ( one of the favorites shirt from my circle of friends) and she saw how bad the stain was from the duhat juice (Lomboy). Ma really takes care of our clothes especially the white ones, it's white as the snow using the Perla soap plus chlorine tidbits. She don't want us to do the laundry at home because we're just wasting the soap and the result was not good according to her. Yeah, I trully admires how my Ma take care of our clothes when I was young and free.

It was early in the morning when she had this ramblings of hers where our neighbors was their to buy some daily needs in her little sari-sari store.

Well, there was a fiesta in a neighboring town and I was with the group with my tagi-nayon. We like to walk like a batalion...ahehehe! It was early dawn (bukang-liwayway) when the dico fiesta was over. It was June then and it's the duhat season. We passed along a lot of duhat trees. So on our way home, the guys climbed the tree even if it's so dark with the help of our flashlights. They keep throwing a branch of the duhat that has a bunch of ripe fruit on it. To kill the time, we just laid in the grass eating a bunch of duhat and throwing each other with the seed that we had to spit out from our mouth. It was for fun, don't get me wrong for the gross thingy. We're almost a family.

That was the longest yawyaw of my Ma with my white shirt.

I told my barkadas how bad was my shirt was and they say didoo with their shirts and pants too.

I got to go...my phone is ringing! Enough na sa pagmuni-muni sa nakaraan!

No comments: