Search This Blog

Friday, September 11, 2009

A Call From Adams County District 12

I was happy to received the call. Our girl is on the waiting list for the preschool program and this afternoon the lady in-charged called me if I'm still interested of the said spot. Of course, it's my pleasure to have our child in the program.

Angelina and I will have a formal interview on Monday and have to bring all the requirements: Two proofs of residency (Water Bill and Excel Energy), Child's Birth Certificate, Immunization Records, and Physical Exam. From all the informations being given to me, I didn't hear from her about any household income proof.

If our girl get accepted, she will be in school for 4 days a week for 2 and a half hours. The director asked me if I am capable to drive or to transport my girl from home to school.
For sure, I don't have any problem about it.

There are 4 school locations that has an opening according to her and it's not that far from where we live. We will see how everything works on Monday.

If our girl get accepted, I have to withdraw her from my work place.

I can't wait for Monday to come.

No comments: