Search This Blog

Monday, September 7, 2009

Weekend Madness

Glad the wedding turned out really great. I was not there the whole time but our representative Angelina was. For sure, the couple had their Honeymoon in Las Vegas right after their wedding. The groom's parents send them to the airport while the bride's children were staying with their grandparents who is our next door neighbor.

Well, I posted on my wall (facebook) that I was hungry already after work and all of a sudden I got a call from a friend stating that she's making some pork soup. I was in a decision making during our conversation because I don't want to upset my Hubby. I called home and told my homebody husbandry that after dropping at Kohl's I will eat lunch in a neighboring friend and promised to be their with our wedding present. He was okay about it and I had a great time eating with our neighboring friends.

After an hour, I guess.. I hurriedly went home and saw all the dressed up people in our next door neighbor's yard. There were some who were in jeans though and I didn't bother at all to changed since I knew I can't stand that long in a crowd of people that I've never seen except for the couple who hosted the said wedding. With a little chitchat with the bride's Dad, I digged out some dirt...just kidding. It's a good dirt, you know?

Every now and then, I had to get out from the fence and came back home and watched TV with my Hubby. Well, Hubby had a prescription pills that needs to be filled. I almost drove to the nearest Walgreens when friends called that they are on their way to pick up some squash. I checked our Angelina again and then be with friends in our own backyard. Wish we did stay longer in our place but were all in a hurry specially me.

Sunday, a friend invited me for a labor day barbecue in a Filipina's abode. Seems like I was not interested at all. I just simply say that I need to stay home with my family.

Well, after attending the Sunday Service, we drove all the way to Broomfield at Heaven's Star Dim Sum Restaurant. What a crowd! Just the parking lot alone, you can tell there's lots and lots of people inside. This place is just brand new maybe months already in business. If yuo know the Heaven's Dragon Restaurant, it's a sister resto with the same owner.

No wonder the place was jumped-packed, the food were excellent and delicious for a Chinese food. I've been to different DimSum restaurant and so far, I'm loving the Heaven's Star the best. If given the chance, we will come back of course.

Anyway, we drove home with our tummy full, thank you, Jesus wa pa jud mi mapasmo...wink!
Same routine, cat nap for my family. While I was watching my show, my phone was ringing. A friend called for a labor day weekend shopping. We talked for a while since it's the weekend and we had unlimited calling...lyf talaga, ano?

After I hanged up, another friend called that they just done eating a big fried Tilapia fish and they had some leftover. I said that we just ate and I'm still full. When she said that she called another friend to come over, I was being motivated to get up from the couch. Their house is not that far from us. Did I just say, I was still full...oh my, I was eating like a pig you know? Just kidding okay? Our bestfriend and appetizer dried fish had his/her presence so who can resist to that? To die for as in.

Oh well, just realized...the mall will closed early during Sundays. So, I gave my friend a call if we can go shopping after I get off from work today, hopefully if my mind wouldn't change for something. Yeah, I do like shopping during the holidays for a very great discount and sales.

I'm still looking forward to to go Colorado Springs though...we will see!

No comments: