Search This Blog

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Ma and Pa's 44th Wedding Anniversary



I surprised them with a simple dinner in celebration of their long and lasting marriage for life.

I'm so thankful from Above for my parents. Being married for 44 years is an achievement and a great milestones, I would say.

To you, Ma and Pa...congratulations and thank you for being so loving, understanding and hardworking parents for us. We knew, you tried your very best for the benefits of your children. We don't have that luxury in life but you teach us and show us how to live life to the fullest.

We, your children like the kind of lifestyle we had when we're growing up. We learned lots and lots about life as we continue to journey in this world. Because of you, we learned how to face life despite of our fear and anticipation in doing something.

In my part, wish I have that kind of marriage that you have, I mean years of togetherness. At this moment of my life, I prepared myself to be ready of what may happen within a year or two. Who knows...everything is in God's mighty hands. I never lost hope though...but if it's meant to be, I'm ready to move on for the next chapter of my life.

I tend to be strong and thinking the positive side of life. God is great for what He do/did in my life.

Once again, Happy 44th wedding anniversary to my humble and best (for me!) parents.

No comments: