Search This Blog

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Caring Hands Chiropractic Appointment

My first time ever! This kind of program is been running here at my work place for years and didn't bother at all to try.

Now that I'm not getting any younger, need to do with all those crackings here and there in my skeleton. I've heard feedbacks from our customers and co-workers that Dr. Bill did a great job with regards to this matter.

This kind of body healing is different from regular body massage. I will tell you my story how it goes after I'm done with it. I have a half hour appointment since it's my first time. If ever I continue with his service, it's gonna be 15 minutes for $20.00

Our health insurance will cover to this kind of service but still I saved 5 dollars since our co-pay is always $25.00. Aside from that, I don't have to drive that far and spend some gas in my car.

Gottago...need to take care some stuff here at work. Hey! Enjoy the very beautiful day. Mr. Sunshine is in the great mood to spread the warm weather out here in our area.

No comments: