Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

HAPPY FIRST DAY OF FALL


Today is the 1st day of the autumn season. To tell you what...it was snowing in the mountain already and it started yesterday.

I don't want the cold season to come, I'm not ready yet...lolz! But, who am I to control mother nature? Que sierra! sierra! Whatever will be, will be! (Just in the mood here!)

Sometimes, somewhere or one of these days, we will drive in the mountain to see how the color of the leaves changed. It's the best and most awaited part for the Fall season to watched the colorful trees in the mountains. We can see orange, red, yellow and pink colors, I guess.

Definitely, the cold season is on its way, it's time for me to do some sorting out of clothes in our closet for the winter time. It's one of my routines all year round. Life is life, take it or leave it

No comments: