Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Cell Phone Bill

I was checking our account online the other night and saw this $9.99 additional fee. I called customer support and questioned about this matter.

According to her, it's a third party account and seems like I signed up something online for sidekick thingy?

Huh! She told me to recall any activities that I did online and checked for any text messages. I found the culprit. It was those test in the facebook. I did click something without realizing it. Thank you to the very nice lady over the phone for fixing it for me. I don't want those sidekick thingy and never believe about it.

I asked the lady if I can changed our family plan to a prepaid plan since we don't use much of our cell, specially my Hubby. That way, I can save some bucks in a monthly basis. We have two phone lines at home anyway. Pay as you go phone would be the best option for me. Too bad, I have to wait for our contract to expired next year before I can changed the plan. I can changed anytime before my contract expired but I have to pay $200/line for the termination fee. Since we have two cells, I have to pay $400 total. Never mind...I'll wait for the contract to be done and it's cheaper that way.

Just let the time handle the situation for few more months, that way it's gonna be easy on my part.

No comments: