Search This Blog

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Naughty Alarm

I did sleep like a baby last night after my zumba class, eating a delicious dinner at Ate Carmen's house and then chatting, giggling and laughing out loud with my friend via webcam.

I was tired, I guess after what's being transpired after my long day.

Hubby woke me up at 4:30 AM. I didn't check what happen to my alarm and just jumped out of bed and took a quick shower. That woke me up....I mean the hot water running all over me.

Well, Hubby's at home right? He was fixing a sliced of Banana bread and a juice for my breakfast to take to work. That was nice of him. Every now and then, he do that specially if I'm running late. Thank you, Dearpie. I don't know what to do without you, Char! Of course, I can live without you, you teach me how though...wink!

Call me crazy, but it's the truth.

Anyway, I made to work just in time. Sometimes at night, after I put up our girl in bed, I have to get up and so with my bana and goofed around the house like cleaning, blogging, baking, chatting and anything that my mind has to tell me me to do. I need to cut off this kind of habit and need to get more sleep.

Got to go, and need to check our voicemail at work and do some call back.

No comments: