Search This Blog

Sunday, July 12, 2009

Hubby's Home



After five days in the hospital, he's finally back in our home sweet home.

Right after the church service, he called on my cell to let me know that he's ready for his ride.
Poor Bana, he really missed the praise and worship service but I assured him that we included him in our prayers.

After I let him settled down in our bed, I went out again to drop off the prescriptions that his doctor prescribed for him. I took Angelina with me so, Hubby can have a relaxing moment under the care of Ma and Pa.

The pharmacy technician told me to come back after an hour to pick up the drugs. Our girl was listening to the conversation and suggested to stay at McDonald so she can play. What can I do? Every now and then our Angelina has to play at McDo. Well, the said place is just opposite to Walgreens so, it's pretty much convenient on my part.


By the time we came home, t'was in the middle of ASAP '09 show. I let Angelina took her cat nap in the couch with me while I'm watching my ASAP.










No comments: