Search This Blog

Monday, July 20, 2009

I'm Back To Work

Last night before going to bed, Hubby and I were talking about setting up the alarm for my back to work day.

"I don't want you to work, Mama," according to Angelina.

"Sweetie, Mama's vacation is over and she needs to be at work. Just to let you know that when you wake up in the morning, Mama's gone already to work," Hubby's explanation to our sweet and challenging girl.

Do I like staying home? Of course, I do but just let me work also. It's part of my life already. I'm happy and content with my part time job. We're still surviving with our simple life by the grace of God. Just lean on Him and rest assured life is much easier. Just be faithful of your giving also.

It's good to see and say hi and hello to our patrons at work asking how my husband is doing. So far, so good and he's recuperating peacefully at home.

Oh, Denver Botanical Garden has a family day today. It's free day for all those people who pay their taxes. We're thinking of exploring again to this beautiful scenic place in Denver.

Hubby might not go but I have Angelina, Ma and Pa with me. It's still a plan and it isn't confirm yet. We'll see how's everything going from work to home.

Have a terrific MONDAY morning!

No comments: