Search This Blog

Friday, July 17, 2009

Happy For My Husband

He's guilty or simply thinking of his health.

He threw his plastic mug that he always use for his coffee. He switched to a breakable one and drinking his coffee in a moderate amount.

He woke up happy, full of life and energy. We talked and become emotional. My Hubby is toughed but he can cry easily.

"Thank you for being my wife and I'm so sorry if I am a hard headed old man," he said.

We cried and hugged each other for a long time. Who said we're done with our 10 years of marriage adjustment? We're still working on it...lolz!

It's pretty common for a couple to have some conflict or misunderstanding for each other. For me, voicing out my feelings is the best way whether my spouse would like it or not. If it creates a World War V, I don't care as long as I imparted what's best for our family.

There's nothing to hide against our spouse. The two of us become one fleshed in the eyes of God.

Well, our girl was watching us and she joined our group hugged.
"I love you both, Mama and Dada!" "You guys are so funny," her additional words of wisdom.

We did take a cat nap in the morning then woke up when Bethany rang our doorbell.

Our girl jumped out of bed and opened the door for her friend Bethany.

No comments: