Search This Blog

Monday, July 27, 2009

Switching To A New Car Insurance Provider

I saved almost $400.00 from our old car insurance to the new one. I was not happy with our old one on how they increase almost $200 for our premium.

Well, our previous agent just retired and they have this new guy that taking the post. I guess, new management, new policy.

Now, Hubby and I are both happy with our new car insurance with lesser premium to pay but the same kind of service. We can save more if we don'y get an insurance with my Hubby's truck but it's a law that we have to insured all our cars that is in our property. Yeah, after mg Esposo retired from his job, he seldom use his truck.

Well, we just have to follow the rules and things we be alright.

Next year, the guy over the phone told me that our car insurance will go down. We will see...

No comments: