Search This Blog

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Amish Country

Guest post written by Tim Bowers

Restoring horse drawn carriages is my hobby. My grandfather owned a stockyard so he collected a lot of old wagons and that's what got me interested. i'm really curious about Amish wagons because they're so simple yet nice.

So I decided i wanted to visit Amish country a long time ago. I got my brothers together to go and when we were taking a buggy ride from a local Amish man who was talking to us during it, I had some trouble listening to him. After that my older brother said the he had bought some hearing aids LOS ANGELES and my twin brother chimed in and said he had bought some hearing aids Chicago too.

After all that talk I decided that I should go and get some hearing aids PHILADELPHIA when I got home. So that's just what I did.

I also got some great restoration tips from the Amish man that drove us in the buggy.

No comments: