Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

New School


Thank you to Rich's cousin in helping Angelina to get in The Academy. The waiting list is forever and they go by lottery too. I was at peace for our girl to be in a school closed to our home. It's our home school but my FIL thinks that Academy is one of the best schools.

Last September 14, I pulled out Angelina at North Mor Elementary then September 15 she get in at her new school. For me it's kind of far to drive. It's about 5 miles and it took me 15 minutes to drive with all the traffic in a rash hour. Before, her school was just .02 miles.

Yesterday, the teacher released the 1st term grades and I was surprise that she got all the A's. Since it's School District 12, they just transferred all her grades from the previous school.

No comments: