Search This Blog

Thursday, September 9, 2010

The Bihod of Our Life

We had a great morning dropping her off to school. Well, she was all ready when I picked her up from changing clothes, brushing teeth and combing her hair. The Dada was helping her out though, you know what I mean by teamwork?...wink! Hopefully in the long run, our girl will get used to it, I mean the routine. Hubby's trying his best to cheap in some of his time to do something for his girl if possible. He loves his girl so much just like any fathers out there. It's a common concept, right?

All her home works were in her backpack already including her water bottle.
I'm just so touched with our girl because she knows how to appreciate the things that we do for her. "Thank you, Mama for letting me go to school and taking care of me." Kinsa man sad nga inahan dili matandog, abir? Life is good!

No comments: