Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Good Job, Little One

Yesterday, my girl showed to me another YOU RULE, green paper. I asked her what did you do that made your teacher happy.

I was lining up quietly while my classmates are all wild and noisy.
I was impressed! Well, our girl can be wild too when there's kiddos around. It's the fact. Not just her but with other kids in general.

She loves school so much. Everyday is an exciting day for her. My role as a mother, kung saan siya masaya ako siyang suportahan, di ba?....lolz! Mao nay motto sa Fantastic Force ha! I'm glad our girl is in a regular school enjoying her life as a Kindergartener.

Lord, I don't know how many times I have to say this but Thank you, thank you for putting our girl in our lives as a couple and to the whole family. I will do the best as I can do, while I'm still alive for teh sake of our one and only child.

No comments: