Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Going To The Movies

Authored by Rickey Combs

Every month, I take a trip to go to movies. I usually go with my wife. She frequently picks the movie, especially if there is a good movie out that she really would like to see. I have no problems with that, especially since she has good taste in movies. I always enjoy the movies she picks out to see. Occasionally, I will also go see the latest action movie that is showing with a couple of my co-workers. Regardless of who I go with, I usually go to the same local theatre in town. I like going to the same theatre because of the familiarity it gives me. It really has grown on me. I have gotten to know the layout of the movie theatre and exactly what to expect while I am there. Most often, I go during the early afternoon because of my work schedule. My shift ends in the morning, so I am able to take advantange of the sparse crowds during that time. I always make sure to lock my car in the parking lot, just to be safe. And although the theatre is fairly close, I still make sure to set my best home alarm system prior to leaving for the theatre. I've always enjoyed going to the movies, and I always look forward to my next trip there.

No comments: