Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Catching Every Minute of Nascar's Race for the Chase

Guest post written by my buddy Bernardo Graham

I love my satellite TV as I never miss a Nascar Sprint Cup race. I use my satellite tv dvr to record the ones I can't watch live. This is very important now as we come down to the Race for the Chase. Mark Martin is my favorite this year. He is been very consistent over the season and I cannot see that changing now. Watkins Glen and Bristol can both be difficult tracks for drivers. Things can go from excellent to disastrous in the blink of an eye. I'm sure Mark Martin is aware of that and will take precautionary measures.

Other drivers that I think will be right alongside Martin include Denny Hamlin, Jeff Gordon and Tony Stewart. Denny Hamlin has been very impressive although this is his first year running in this series. Jeff Gordon and Tony Stewart have shown over time that they know how to stay in the hunt and bring home the prize. It does look like big names such as Dale Earnhardt Jr., Kurt Busch and Kasey Kahne may not make it into the Nascar Sprint Cup Race for the Chase though. It just doesn't appear to be their year.

No comments: