Search This Blog

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Student Of The Month

How could that be? maybe because she just hopped in with the group? In her folder, I saw this SOTM. I was not paying attention at all, thinking maybe it's one of their activities and check it later.

When I picked her up yesterday, the teacher said that our girl is doing a great job at their class despite of her being new. They had a test with all the basic sounds and she did well according to her mentor.

Whew! Our hard works too as a parent pays-off.
I've always remind our girl that this is the only treasure that we can give to her that no one can steal it away from her...I mean education.

In her young mind, hopefully she can instilled some of the maymay in life or lagbas lang pod sa pikas dunggan. Prayers help though.

No comments: