Search This Blog

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Loveland Outlet

After I picked up our girl from school, we went straight to our friend's house and had lunch. We talked a lot and laughed out loud. Isn't it nice to just laugh and laugh instead of being grumpy?

Morag gitapulan na ko balik sa trabaho, nanawag ko sa ako kauban if he can work for me. Glad that he accepted my favor. So, we continue with our non-stop talking and endless laughing.

Imagine ha! It was 12 noon when we started our session and went home almost 1:00 AM.
Well at 5:30 PM, we decided to go to the Outlet Mall in Loveland. So, I dropped off our girl at home and told Hubby about our plan. I got his permission and off we went to the outlet store with our friend driving.

We got great deal at Ralph Lauren's and Famous Footwear. Didn't realize, we're the only customer left thinking that they closed at 9PM but it's 8PM. Now we know.

We came home almost 9PM and and start our dinner again. Well, time to feed the hungry tummy though...wink! To be honest, nakahanggap jud ko ug daghang hangin sa sige ug tingsi. Late at night we had the manicure and pedicure session.

By the time we were done, time for us to go home. I only slept for 4 hours and here I am at work drinking my morning coffee to ease the tiredness and sleepiness.

I doubt it if I still have the energy to work at the preschool but we will see. My friends are planning to go to Estes Park today.

I have more stories to tell but my time is limited. Need to drop our child to the school and a great friend of mine is on the phone. So, need to exit and end my story.

Happy Thursday!

No comments: