Search This Blog

Monday, August 3, 2009

Busy As A Bee...

...is my normal routine.

From family, friends, job and spiritual life...it feels so real and great! How wonderful is that? Thanks be to God for all the blessings in life.

Trials and tribulations are just spices and challenges and we have to think positive in facing all those. It will just show how strong we are in our faith with HIM.

They said, there's always a solution in every problems that we encounter. God is always there to lighten up our burdens and did He just said, "Come to me and I will give you rest."

So, life must move on...

Last Saturday, I already said "yes" to attend a baby shower but my Bana needs me at home. There are times or shall we say, most of the time...I am free as a bird going somewhere with his permission. But there are times that he needs me around the house just to be with him without doing nothing.

So, I called my friend and left a message on her phone and did some explanation. She's supposed to pick me up but I'm sorry my friend, when it's a family's calling we have to drop everything, right? We all knew that.

After playing around the house with Hubby and Angelina, I asked if I can watch the Filipino movie, "Bituing Walang Ningning" courtesy from my friendship, Lerio. Thank you, Mad's for the trust and friendship for letting me borrow your Tagalog Movie collections.

Holy cow! It's like a volume of Encyclopedia, the only difference, it's a movie and can be seen on TV. Yeah! I was busy the whole weekend watching a movie marathon. I had to take a break every now and then when it's time for our daily meals.

I finished volume 8 already and I still have tons of DVD to watch. I'm pretty sure, you all watched this movie and liked it.

I do like it and looking forward for the next episode. Too bad, I can't watch this week. I have to be here at work and when I come home, I have to watch my regular show on TFChannel. I already missed two episodes of Kambal sa Uma.

We will see how it goes when I come home today from work.

No comments: