Search This Blog

Friday, May 22, 2009

Furlough Day At Work

It's not my usual schedule but have to trade in shift with my co-worker so she can enjoy her three days weekend going somewhere on a road trip.

We're not going anywhere on Memorial weekend, so it's fine with me.

Our beloved City of Northglenn is having two Furlough Days. One falls today and the next one will be in November before Thanksgiving.

So, the City Hall is closed but our recreation is in operations until 1:30 PM. In other words, we're only open half of the day.

We already have some schedule plans here at work before the memorandum was passed on so, someone has to be here to serve the public...wink!

My morning is great! Someone from the Friday Basketball Group have a birthday and they bought some breakfast Burrito at Cafe Mexico. I was surprised when they handed me one Burrito. It was nice of them. It's the thought that counts...

HAVE A SAFE TRIP ON YOUR MEMORIAL WEEKEND TRIP!

Over this Memorial Day period please remember those who have given for others and those who serve their country in faraway lands.

No comments: