Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Teachers' Appreciation Week

This week! Thanks to Mrs.Marsha who works for the Adams 12 who told us yesterday. Well, I was off last Monday and didn't keep in touch with my fellow mentors.

AS we were watching the kiddos yesterday, she informed us about free food from certain fast food chains and restaurants as long as we have to show our badge or ID.

I can be free eating all week hopping from one restaurant to another....(katawa sad mo diha ba, lolz!) It's another privilege thingy to be exact.

We will see where we gonna go tonight after we take off from school.

Our Director forgot about it and good thing Marsha is always there to remind those FREE and FREE all together.

This coming Friday, we will be celebrating Mothers' Day. We will be having some refreshments and for sure it's not Filipino delicacies...ahehehhe!

I'm just loving my world where I belong. Even though I don't have a perfect life (which everyone can't have...pikat nimo if maghinambog nga perfect, mag-Safeguard for konsensya)but I'm enjoying every minute of my life and some gloomy days to make my life colorful.

Have a great WEDNESDAY!

No comments: