Search This Blog

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Working on Saturday

If there's an opportunity to work more hours in my workplace, I have to take it. It's not all the time that they need my help during weekends.

With the economic recession, they're freezing to hire someone but it's okay if someone has to exit the company. That means, we loss someone in our work force and we have to fill in some hours. In other words, reinforcement is needed.

I don't want to complain for more hours since I only work part time and I'm more than welcome to work 40 hours to be exact. Saving some extra bucks which is out of the budget is a great feeling. Besides, I don't have to be aggreviated of not seeing my Hubby because he's at home 24/7.There's a lot of us in our family to take care of our Angelina.

Thank goodness that he's retired after what's being transpired. Laid off is everywhere and what he did was a great move in taking the early retirement or he will end up getting nothing from Qwest Communications. His hard work pays!

For sure, he's thinking of getting a secular part time job maybe nexy year when our Angelina's going to school full time. HE said, it's gonna be a boring time for him so might as well go find for an exciting new job. We will see...our life and future depends from Above.

Anyhow, after taking off from work yesterday, the four of us (Ma, Carolina and Leticia) drove to H-Mart to buy some fresh vegetables and fish. Yeah, Ma and I went to POM last Friday but we still want to check out the other store.

Oh my, people everywhere! Ma bought some fish that she likes and the rest of the ladies were all over the place.

For myself, I went to this one stall that have great snacks or cookies for sale. I was munching with my cookies while walking inside the store.

I guess my senior riders were hungry and decided to eat in a Korean restaurant. It was an okay food. I'm not a Korean fanatic, I mean food wise...ahehehe! It was my third time eating in a Korean Restaurant.

We came home by the time the sun sets. We had a great time despite of our long drive.

I gave God the credit for His travelling mercy.

No comments: