Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Spanish Offer Blogvertise

I was checking my supposedly opportunities the other day and I was smiling when one of the offers was to write something in Spanish...aba eh! Maka-Plipino ako at hindi Latina bonita...wink!

Maybe it's time to get some refresher course in Spanish. You think I can do it? Hmmm...I'm too old to start all over again....ahehehe! It's enough for me to learn some few words of the Latina language like cuchara, vintana, cilia, dia and ventilador (apil pa ba ni?.

Back in my college days, I had 6 credits of foreign language, Spanish I and Spanish II. They're all basic Spanish but I was not paying so much attention and just let it go basta lang makapasar. If I just known the fact that I will be living in the foreign land and Spanish is the minor language, kamas unta ko ug learning some straight sentences, thoughts and ideas using Spanish...ho! ho! ho!

If that happens, nyahay dako na unta ko ug kita in my paid blogging world. Sad to say, I don't have much time to think the unthinkable chaotic offers. I don't want to waste my time composing a review or advertisement and at the end it's being rejected because of some issues like grammar, linking and so forth.

Maybe if it's an easy one and I'm familiar with, I sure have to do an article about it if my time allows me to and that opportunity is still waiting for me. Earning some extra income is a joy. It helps to pay our own needs and and wants.

Yeah, I do remember someone buying a sale in the Mall and when the husband found out the amount being taken in the checking, he questioned his wife of the amount she spend. For some reason, they returned the item back to the store. Bummer!

So, I think earning some bucks like paid blogging would ease the pain and agony for our wants. No one will control our earning...lolz! We even have some sleepless nights in doing so. I would say, it's worth it!

No comments: