Search This Blog

Monday, May 25, 2009

Green, Green, Grass of Home

As I pecked in our bathroom window doing my morning routine, I smell the freshness and the crispiness after it was rained out yesterday.

The grasses are getting greener and the Tulip flowers are in bloom.

What a beauty!

Anyway, I was looking with the ads yesterday for the memorial sale and looks like there's some pretty good deal that I can afford to buy that I called "needs". There's some "wants" but I doubt it if I will spend now. I will wait later but I don't put much hope to it...wink!

Well, DP (dear pie) and I were talking a month ago to buy a tiny inflatable pool for our Angelina. When she was two year old, she's been bugging us to get one but we put hold on that matter not until she's old enough.

Now that she's turning four; nine days from now, we therefore conclude to buy her one as a an advance birthday present. I can't wait to see her excitement about the itty bitty pool.

It's not an extraordinary pool, just something for fun that our child can play and get wet in our own backyard. For sure, I'm her lifeguard and always ready in my two piece attire...ho!

Yeah, I can fit in too since I'm not that big to occupy the whole space. Ibigay mo, Baby!

Wish, I can turn back the clock and be with my slimmer look but I'm not getting any younger and the fatty amino acids like to reside and have some fun within me...lolz!

HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY!

No comments: