Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Glad Our Neighbor Is Back

We're given the task to watched their house while they were gone for two days.

They have two dogs named Sarah and Louie that we took care off while they're away.

Got you, these two dogs have routines. They are in door cute little puppies. (I called them puppies even though they're old already since they're not growing at all.) It's a kind of dog that stays the same. Don't ask me what kind of breeding because I forgot what they are.

We have to get in their house twice a day to feed and let the doggies out. They like to run around in their backyard with Angelina as their playmates. The reason why our girl wants a dog of her own.

The dog buying depends on me. With due respect, I am a pet lovers but don't want animals running around our house. Oh well, we have a child that is eager to have a puppy, we will see how long I can take it of her pushing me to get one.

"I will be the one to take care of MY DOG," she said.

For the past two days, I guess she was worn out running and chasing with our neighbor's dog.

"I'm tired but I'm having fun with Sarah and Louie," her panting effect.

Now that our next door neighbor is back... she said, "Mama, I can't wait for Toni and James to go somewhere again, so I can have fun playing with their dogs."

I can't believe what she said but she really likes our neighbor's pet.

Our neighbors are fond of our Angelina and she's the new generation that bloom in our neighborhood.

We're a bunch of oldies and it's only our Angelina who's a toddler not until you will go down one block from where we are.

It's our honor and privilege to watch our neighbor's house while they're away from their home.

No comments: