Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Our Girl Is Invited






Remember this little boy named Dell or Gio that Angelina's been talking about?

He's Angelina's classmate in the preschool.

This month I didn't enroll Angelina because of her dental procedure. It's just a waste of money if I enrolled her and she will be missing some days at school.
Last week, Gio and his Mom approached me at the front desk wondering where's our little girl. I told them the situation why she skipped the last session of the Spring class.

"Well, Gio will be having his 4th birthday and he wants Angelina to be on his birthday," Giovanni's Mom said.
She handed me a cute handcrafted "Batman" invitation card.

Wow! Gio and Angelina almost have the same birthday.

For sure, I didn't tell my girl yet that she's invited because I don't want her to be thinking it everyday and she will drive me nuts. Besides, I'm not sure if I will take her or not. Looks like, I will be working on this day.

This is what gonna happen if you have a child socializing in a school. Pretty soon, I will be hearing my girl asking for a sleep over in other people's house. Oh my! this is just the beginning of her milestone . I am known to be a disciplinarian and strict...we will see how things goes as my girl continues her journey. Goodness gracious, I will be having a crown of glory, that means all my hair will be gray because of all the consumisiones of my future teenager...ho! ho! ho!
Have a great evening, My Fellow Bloggers!






No comments: