Search This Blog

Saturday, May 16, 2009

What A Busy Friday

If it's my day off, I have to do something fruitful and fun for my family and friends. I keep myself busy doing something.

I woke up early yesterday and did some cleaning and organization inside the house. Hubby's in-charged of the outside with the help of Victor, who mows our lawn every Friday.

For the fact that my Dear Pie need to avoid some heavy load of works. He's dying to do it by himself since he likes yard works but it's not yet the right time for him. We will see...

Anywho, after cleaning our house...I checked my e-mails, friendster messages, diary and OPP.
Voila! I saw three opportunities and just chose one that was easy to think and put my thoughts together. I called my dearest friend in the blogging world and in the lakwatsa time (got you and thank u friendship Ler) for some reinforcement...lolz!

I'm still a newbe in the blogspot and I admit, I'm not that young enough to keep myself busy in tweaking, surfing and learning new stuff in the cyberspace. If I have enough time to sit down with my lappy, what a great feeling and accomplishment would that be but first thing first. Time is gold and my family is my first priority aside from my walk with God.

After having a success in making one OPP and eating our breakfast, Angelina and I got ready for her follow-up check up with her teeth after the procedure. Dr. Jill Decker was very happy to see her back with the great outcome of what she did to Angelina's close up smile. Fingers crossed, her teeth will be preserved until she's 12 years old.

Angelina's dentist is exclusive for children's only hence the name "Young Dentistry for Children."
It's kind of hard in our part since it's out of our network when it comes to our health insurance. My FIL and my husband keep pushing me to take Angelina to the best dentist in town and they got what they want.

For those parents who have children and living in Colorado, there is also this very neat place just for children only and the establishment is in Arvada. It was my first choice supposedly but it's a distance away from where we live. The one that Angelina has is just 7 minutes from our abode. What a great service from the receptionist, billing, hygeniest ( the first time we went there I was surprise because I knew three of them in my Zumba class), and of course the dentists.

Goodness gracious! We just received the bill from the Children's Hospital and you can't just believe how much was the cost of an out-patient surgery. Thanks to our health insurance for paying the said amount. This is just the hospital bill and for the dental, our out of pocket payment was scary too but my FIL took care of it.
Once again, thank you my FIL and above all, I thank our Creator for helping us out to meet our needs. What a great feeling and relief!

My Redeemer lives!

For the continuation of our eventful Friday, check out my other two blogs: http://zosima.bravejournal.com/ and http://zosima1130.bravejournal.com/

No comments: