Search This Blog

Monday, August 17, 2009

BEST GIRLFRIENDS

Social Networking is very popular now a days.

When I signed up for a popular Internet social network, I was shocked to be greeted with the words, "You have no friends." Although I knew it was untrue, I still felt sad for a moment. The idea that anyone, even an impersonal Web site, would call me friendless was upsetting...char!

FRIENDS are ESSENTIAL for our emotional, physical and spiritual well-being.

True and genuine friends listen to our heartaches without blaming us for having problems. They defend us when we're under attack. (Of course in some circumstances and with validity...lolz!)
They are happy when we succeed (not to put us down) and sad when we fail ( always there for u to comfort) . They give us wise counsel to keep us from making foolish choices (trying to be a good a person infront of someone but back stab you behind...instead of being a peacemaker, tend to add flame to the fire). A true friend, may even risk making us angry for the sake of making us right. My friends have done all this and more for me.

For me, perhaps the best-known friendship in the Bible is that of Jonathan and David. Jonathan was heir to the throne of his father Saul. But he knew that the Lord had chosen David for the role, so he risked his own life to save his friend.

As the bible shows us, we need to choose friends carefully (proverbs 12:26). The very best friends are those who are friends with God and who strengthen our relationship with Him. (1Sam 23:16).

I do not ask for many friends, but give me, Lord, the few whose loyalty and faithfulness are first of all to YOU!

I'm just glad to have this kind of friends who are God-fearing and loving individual. To all my FRIENDS out there, thank you for your true friendship.

"True friends are like diamonds-precious and rare.

HAVE A GREAT MONDAY!!!

I LOVE YOU ALL FRIENDS AND GOD BLESS OUR NEVER ENDING LOVE AND FRIENDSHIP! CHEERS!!!

No comments: