Search This Blog

Monday, August 10, 2009

Refrigerator Filter... A Day of Fun at Sears

I was working last Saturday from 7:00 AM to 1:00 PM. Right after my shift was over, I went straight to Sears in Westminster Mall to buy a new a filter for our refrigerator.

Every six months, we have to change it per Sears Manual, I'm not sure how accurate it is. What I don't like about the racket, every six months, the price keep increasing...sighed! I am wondering if having those filtered big galloons of water would be cheaper than buying the filter. We will see after I will do some research and canvassing regarding this matter. Normally in our household, we both use tap water and filtered one. It's a combination, as a matter of fact.

While I was at Sears, I told myself not to buy anything but I saw all those yellow color bold letters about sales items. I looked some and I was tempted to buy from $2.99 and up for children's clothing and adults. Hmmmm....great for my balikbayan boxes, perfect timing for Christmas. They were all clothing and shoes. Seldom, I can grab this kind of discount. I know we're on recession but sometimes we need it. I had six sacks on my hand when I left the mall.

My Ma was so happy seeing what I bought and so with my girl. I bought for everybody even those who are 8, ooo miles away.

While we were sorting out, our doorbell was ringing. A friend dropped by and we had a great time talking then later we went to our little garden and picked up some vegetables.

I had an eating session that day and I was kind of tired already but still made it through the night. We had Pansit Luglog, Chicken Arrozcaldo (pardon for the spelling), dried fish and Cassava Cake. I was so stuffed for our tiny fellowship.

Hubby was shaking his head of all the energy I had all day and night long.

After our girl fall asleep, I asked my Dearpie if he can watch TV downstairs or lay in the couch so I can finish up with my "bituing walang ningning" soap in our bedroom. He was in the good mood and my wish was granted. My! did I go to bed by 1:30 AM and so with my neighboring friend...lolz! Hubby woke me up since I fall asleep with my movie marathon was on. He turned off the TV and we both embraced and cuddled each other to bed. I woke up at 8:30 AM, not too bad. I had 7 hours of sleep which is a good sign.

I have to go now and do some working here in my workplace. Have a great Monday morning!

No comments: