Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Dental Appointment

Today is Tuesday! It's Grandpa day for our Angelina. What's good about, she's learning how to remember her days of the week.

Well, we start imposing the name of the days instead of saying "Today is grandpa day" or "church day".

We have to tell her, "Today is Tuesday and it's grandpa day." "Today is Sunday and it's church Day."

That way, our girl will be familiar with her days of the week.

Anyway, I have my dental appointment this afternoon. Time to clean my shiny white (?) teeth...char! Actually, as you age, teeth will be turning yellow and it's up to me if I do some superficial whitening...whew!

We will see...my teeth are still good and I only lost one permanent teeth until now. They may look like a vampire teeth and big but that makes me who I am. If people want to describe me, for sure they will see my landmark...lolz!

I want to write more but I get interrupted every now and then. I better end my teeth topic now before I lost everything I write for opening and closing the windows in this computer...wink!

It's busy here in my side of the world. Have a good noon.

I had a real breakfast at work. I brought with me a rice, stir fried vegetables (from our tiny garden) and grilled Tilapia

I know, it's a weird breakfast but I was craving for a regular Filipino dish. I had my dinner last night around 5:00 PM. It's been like 12 hours the last time I had something in my tummy.

I didn't stinked the whole building though...lolz!

I learned to eat Tilapia here in the US with Filipinas around having get-together. A Pampangeno, known to be the best cook, told me to get the black color inside the Tilapia as well as the Bangus fish to iliminate the pungent odor.

Got to go na talaga!

No comments: