Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

The Essence In Keyboarding

I learned my first piano lesson during my first two years in a tertiary school.
As a future mentor to be, one of the major subjects that's worth fighting for was music education.

Learning all those notes including the ma-me-mi-mu-mo voice lesson was a great challenge for me. I'm not the best singer but I can sing with proper tune and diction. I can be one monotonous person at one time but as the saying says, constant practice makes perfect.

Anyway, the most awaited part of the music lesson I had was the piano manipulation. I remembered, our group had to walk acrossed the street from the Katipunan Hall to the Guy Hall where our very talented music professor, Joseph Basa was waiting for us.

Through Mr. Basa's endless effort in imparting his knowledge, I learned how to read music and and even got a free sheet music from him. Thank you professor for your hard work and patience in dealing with the education students.

Looking back, my background in music was just the basic one. I want to expand more the horizon in the music world specially that I now have a family of my own. Almost everyone knew, (thru my blog) that I have an active toddler that likes to sing and play on her piano.

I would say, it's a perfect timing for me to discover this site online that deals with sight reading for my child's needs in terms of music and piano or keyboarding in general. So, if you are interested, just clicked the highlighted links above and try it for yourself.

No comments: