Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

To Love And To Be Loved

I was glad to see our client back after a month of absence. Her husband just died of pancreatic cancer. I've seen her husband before and may his soul rest in peace.
Death in the family is kind of sad but life is life. We only have two choices... to live or to die!

The two of us has something in common, if it's time for that person to go, it must be without holding back.

Everything happen for a reason, right?

There was one time, Hubby and I were laying down in our grassy backyard looking up the blue sky. We like jokes a lot and he likes to tickle me together with our little girl. As if were young teenagers, rolling, crawling and chasing each others.

I was out of breathed when I was tickled with my two monkeys.

"You, guys are trying to kill me ha, stop it now!" I begged and at the same time laughing.

"Why would, we do that?" my hubby's reply with a genuine laughter.

"It's because you keep going even though, I said stop," I was really breathing hard.

"Oh Dear, it's part of the fun," according to my giggly husband.

"Do you want me to tickle you hard, let's see if you survived," I was laughing too.

"You want me to die, ha and I know when I died, I bet you will be dancing like crazy on top of my grave," his joke to me.

I throw back the joke to him, "I won't do that, there's gonna be a lot of bulging eyes watching over me, maybe alone in our bedroom, I will."

Poor Angelina, she was confused for a minute or two...lolz!
"You guys are funny, I love you, Mama and Dada," her masterpiece.

I love my FAMILY. To be honest, we don't have a boring life. Hubby may not be healthy as he was before but we still cracked up with lots of jokes and laughter inside our house. Of course, we have those normal fights as a couple too. Who in the world would say that their marriage is perfect...sorry, I will never believe you. Why hide your foul smell? Har! har! It will end up to a nervous breakdown for holding those feelings inside...wink! Enjoy life to the fullest while we can...life is too short to pretend...ahhhhh!

Just show your love to your loved ones and keep the LOVE on fire.

Just throwing some thoughts....

No comments: