Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Bush Trimming

We have to cut our bushes twice for the summer. Hubby's not allowed to do it yet and I'm the next person in line to do the job. It's not mandatory though and I want to do something around the house. Hubby was against about it. I don't understand why my husband won't let me. How could I learn if I won't try, right? At first, I was just using a regular cutter not the electric. It took me forever and I was begging for my Bana to let me use our electric cutter.

I promised to him that I would be very careful not to cut my hands, fingers and the cord hanging ...wink! I was being challenged by our across neighbor who is 82 year old woman mowing and trimming their bushes. It's just a matter of practice and time that I will get use to it.


It wasn't bad at all! I have three bushes to trim if I want to. Now that my husbandry allowed me to use his machine, it would be more easier and faster instead of a regular scissor.

No comments: