Search This Blog

Thursday, August 6, 2009

A Butterfly Award from Jetnah


When I first received an award.. I can't remember who's who. There's a lot out there for grab but sometimes with my hectic schedule, I have to lie-low with those kind of award. Not that I don't like them or the person giving to me is not my friend but simply I have other stuff to do.

Just this very early morning "dawn" as I opened my Bits and Pieces world, I got a message from my new found blogging friend, Jetnah stating that I have an award for grab on her site.

Ladies and gentlemen, I am so proud to copy and paste the "Loyal Friend and Visitor Award" in my own small world. It's my pleasure! Thank you, Jetnah for remembering and passing on the chain of friendship in the blogging industry. I like the butterfly logo and it reminded me when I was in primary school chasing all those butterflies and dragonflies in our school's flower garden.

I humbly share this award to Alleth, Emie, Glenndel, Lerio, Michelle, and Sharon. Keep the butterfly flying...



No comments: