Search This Blog

Saturday, August 29, 2009

Sprinkler Party

BIL was here yesterday and told us he fixed the last valve and today, together with FIL they came back so we can have a sprinkler party as what they called it.
They turned on everything. Angelina and I were so excited to see all the water shooting in our yard. I really want to laugh but I controlled myself infront of my in-laws...lolz!

Why? They were so confident that everything were all done and ready to go. Result? They're all shooting partial amount of water. It was our Angelina who commented and giggled about it.
"Grandpa, it's still broke, I thought you said everything is working great!" her words of wisdom.
Grandpa came closer to Angelina and said, "Well, at least there's water coming out from all those sprinkler's head."

I didn't laugh at all but just smiled.
"Goodness gracious, Grandpa...Lo, has to water with the hose again," her say.
"I'm sorry, Angelina but we thought everything is fine," grandpa's reply.
Since it was getting hot outside to work more, they decided to come back next week and figure out more what's the problem.

Anyway, I'm blessed to have my in-laws around. They like to help us out and just open our garage door without giving us any notice...wink! They're family, right? So might as well, they have the right to get in our territory. I don't mind at all as long as they have to ring the bell before getting inside the house, which they always do.

We get used to it. I told my husband to let go of his ego when his Dad is trying to help him out.

He would think someone just stepped his manhood but for goodness sake, no! Just swallow the pride and accept the fact, right? Think the brighter side...ouched! Hubby just tickled me and we both had a laughed.








































No comments: