Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Too Late

A friend told me about a free preschool for a 4 year old. The program is run by Adams County, District 12. Her son used to be in the said preschool for a year until he moves in to Kindergarten.

I asked about how to get in the program and what's the qualification. Based from what she said, I'm 100% sure, our girl can get in since I only works part time and my husband is retired. Our income is below poverty line...how's that? Oh! oh! just come down, don't panic for another free opportunity...lolz! Just be thankful of what we have, di ba! Blessings will come and go in so many different ways. Besides, we're following the proper documentation and the legal process..uha!

Anyway, I called the number that my friend gave me and talked to the lady in-charged.

They just did the last screening and interview yesterday. The class is already full. I asked if I can put Angelina on the waiting lists in case someone will withdraw. She takes my words but there's no guarantee for an opening. It's part of life and there's no need to get violent and wild because I didn't get what I want...toink!

For sure, I have two other options on where I put my child for her preschool. I choose the one at my work place where she normally goes. The fee is minimal for the rich but for us being poor, it's kind of hard. I have to pay $48.00 per session. The session is only 7 meetings for two hours. Not bad, right? It's about a month, meeting twice a week for two hours.

Our girl needs it in preparation for her kindergarten. That is why, I don't mind spending a meager budget with regards to her schooling. We want what is best for her while we can. Life is too short so, we want her to enjoy and explore the outside world away from home.

Goodnight and sweet dreams!

No comments: