Search This Blog

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Saturday, Jewelry Fun and More

The jewelry show was a success. The hostess earned some points and had a nice gift for hosting.

Jewels by Park-Lane is kind of classy though. I told myself not to order one but my eyes was magnitized by the watch "night moves" as being called.
I like to collect watches of different kind and brand. I considered this likes of mine as an investment. Enjoy life as long as we can afford, right?

If you have the interest in terms of fashion jewelry, you can check out Parklane.com and you can see my night moves, watch. It's not that really fancy but I like it. Well, the price was right!

You have to pay the first item with the highest amount, then you can get 3 items for the amount of $12.00 each equal to the amount of the first item and then the 5th item will be for free which is equal to the 1st item you pay. Yeah, it's kind of confusing how I explained but if you want further info just message me. This good deal will be until Tuesday only.
We had a great lunch and dinner indeed! We visited two more houses after the show and did some chika here and there. The gang were engrossed to go to the mall but it was kind of late to go shopping.



No comments: