Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Learning How To Play The Piano

Our little girl likes to explore and adventure in so many things that she likes.
One thing that she always utters from her mouth is to take some piano lesson.

Goodness gracious! It's another bill that I have to include in our budget soon.
I've heard and listen to someone's advise to let our child starts the lesson when she knows how to read and write.

Well, I found this site online that offers piano video tutorials and teach someone on step by step basis mastering the art of improvisation. Learning how to play and listen the piano chords is very interesting and challenging. I would say, it would be a great idea of my girl and I to get together this tutorial video piano lesson online.

I will give my husband a heads up with regards to this matter. What do you think?

No comments: