Search This Blog

Friday, August 14, 2009

Dreaming To Have a Luxurious Engagement Or Wedding Ring?

Prior to marriage, an engagement ring is generally treated as a conditional gift, rather than an absolute gift. In other words, the ring was given conditioned upon the subsequent ceremonial marriage.

When I was a bachelorette, I have one of the wishes in life that someday my one true love would put a proper engagement ring on my finger. It did happen one romantic night at Bohol Tropics Hotel and Resorts, where we had a fine dining with my fiance, now my husband.

My husband proposed to me that night with a tiny box that he pulled out from his pocket. I was so happy and surprised when he opened the box and took out the diamond engagement ring and slide it in my tiny ring finger. I was speechless! I feel like, I was a very special woman to him. I was very emotional, thinking I will be marrying soon to the man of my dream, where it really happen to my one and only husband. I will cherish that moment for the rest of my life.

For me, any ring to signify our engagement is acceptable. I didn't mind how cheap or expensive the platinum engagement ring my husband gave to me when he proposed, what matter most is his love and sincerity to me.

To those people out there who are planning to get engage to the love of their life for eternity, I found this site online that have great selections of jewelry. Check out www.jewelryvortex.com for the kind of jewelry that you need. Mind you, they have a wide variety or selections of diamond engagement rings. Their shipping is fast and guaranteed to be in a good quality.

No comments: